Sunday, August 20, 2017

August 14, 2017

Hi all!

Here's my letter to President, it tells about my week:

President:

Thanks for your loving email! I will share some ways that the Lord has touched my mission.

This week Elder A and I were eating dinner in a Subway. This woman and her 2 sons sat next to us. The 2 sons had attended English class before. Elder A and I were eating dinner and doing language study, and I was able to practice a lot of 단어 and 문법 with her sons.  They were so cute, and I think we built a good relationship with them.

Then we were street proselyting, and we saw this family with two other little kids playing with toys. We said hello to them and ended up talking for about 30 minutes, and playing with their children. They were very kind. The man was Korean, but his wife was from China. They seemed humble and teachable, and we received their contact. I know that as we try to talk to families, we can teach families!

Also, we found a new investigator this week from a lady who originally said she was Buddhist and had no interest, but is very good at English. Her mother and father have both passed away, and we testified of eternal families. She lives alone, and we kept calling her to say hello, and she is willing to meet to talk about the Gospel again. We found her through door knocking our apartment complex. Many people there have seen us before and are willing to talk a little bit, even if they don't let us in.

Our district is doing well! Sister __, the trainee, is very smart and good at Korean. Our district is a wonderful district, and I am grateful to work with them.

Love,

Elder Beckett

Sorry no pictures, I don't have a camera cord anymore... Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment