Monday, May 28, 2018

Hey All+ (April 30, 2018)

Hello! Sorry not much time. Doing well! I got your package, thanks so much! And such a sweet letter from my Campbell  grandparents! Made me tear up a bit, haha  sure miss them and grandma Beckett. 

Right now a bunch of elders have all met together and we are playing soccer in the mountain. I love my companion, Elder B!
The highlight of the week was probably on Friday night we had some time set aside for finding. We knocked doors for a bit then felt like we should go to the subway station. There was a guy on the bench sleeping on some spread out newspapers. He had divorced his wife recently and had nowhere to sleep. We just sat and talked to him, gave him a blanket and some ramen and listened to him. Of all places to be on a Friday night, I felt we should be right there with him, and I felt how much God knows and loves each of his children! It was a neat experience.

Love you all! 

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment