Thursday, April 12, 2018

Fish Heads, Fish Heads (March 26, 2018)



This week was really good! 

We had the Busan, South Busan, and Jeju zone conferences! It was fun to go to Jeju. And it was my companion's, Elder Y's, birthday! Woohoo! We got him ice cream.

I was sick this week with some stomach stuff and a cold. Wednesday and Thursday were rough. But I am feeling mostly better now!

We were able to meet the 20 year old kid JH again last week! It was good! He is super fun kid. 

One thing I want to share is my testimony of GENERAL CONFERENCE! 

I know that these men are inspired by the Lord. If you prepare going into General Conference, you will get far more out of it. We can use ou agency, in addition to watching conference, to learn more!

I would encourage you all to go into general conference with some questions. Not too many, or it will be hard to focus on the answer to all your questions. But think about questions about 

1) Your spiritual concerns!
2)Your temporal concerns!
3)Your family or future or anything else!

During general conference, we should write down thoughts or answers that are related to these things :) 

I know that if we make questions before general conference, and then are humbly willing to learn, we will be taught by the Lord. However, we need to do our best to think about the answers to the questions, and research them a bit, too! Maybe you could do this for family night!

LOVE YOU ALL! 

Have a great week.

Elder Beckett.


No comments:

Post a Comment