Friday, September 16, 2016

I'm in Korea! (September 6, 2016)

Hey Parents! We have made it safely to Busan. It is pretty crazy here! Last night we were so tired after the 14 hours on planes, plus layovers. It was pretty good travel! We are all meeting right now for some orientation stuff, but I am doing well :)  Last night I was feeling pretty nauseous and tired, but I am doing well now. The air here is just...different! And it was pretty hard to fall asleep because of jet lag, but we woke up at like 5:30 and weren't even tired! So hopefully we adjust soon. It is 7:17 a.m. here right now.

I sure love you all!  My p-day will be on Monday. Today we find out who our trainers are, and I think we are going to do a little proselyting. I love you! Give the family my love, remember you are in my prayers.

Love,
Elder Beckett

No comments:

Post a Comment