Thursday, March 9, 2017

HELLO I LoVE YOU (March 5, 2017)

This is me and a Filipino recent convert from a nearby ward who is friends with us too. He is so humble and good! He came to Korea to work and send money to his parents and family. He was converted while here.

Hey Family! Something I love that I learned from watching Elder Holland's broadcast this week. When I have a thought, and I wonder if it is me, or the Spirit, God answering...how can I know?

Elder Holland's answer:  "If you are living the Gospel, it is the same thing."

WOW! The church leaders then went on to teach about how "God can't steer a parked car!" We need to press forward, move forward. As we keep the commandments, and choose the right, we continually align our thoughts with God's. If you read "prayer" in the Bible dictionary, it talks about the purpose of prayer being to align the child's will with the Father's will.

But in order to take that path, we need to have faith! We don't see the end result right now. We can't understand the end result. In fact, "Eye hath not seen nor hath ear heard, neither hath entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for those who diligently love Him." What great things lie ahead!

I would encourage us all to press forward in faith--faith is absolutely essential, as the first principle of the Gospel.

Love you all! Have a great week!

Elder B

This is a funny advertisement in our town!

Brother K, and my district leader and me. We went to the Buddhist temple last week. Super fun!

Allie sent me a package of delicious food, love, and useful items before she left. As you can see, I felt the love! This was when she was flying home. 
 
This is our bishop! We eat at his restaurant every other week when we go and talk about the ward with him. He is a super great, neat guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment