Sunday, March 26, 2017

Hello! (March 19, 2017)

Where's Waldo? I'm in the back row, 4th from the right side... :)
Here I am close up!

I saw my trainer at Zone Conference! The Mission President comes, as well as the assistants and the secretaries. My trainer is a mission secretary right now, so I got to see him! Super fun.
Brother L and his family came from Gyung Ju to visit me. We ate lunch together and shared a spiritual message with them--it was so great.  He showed me the video of Allie and Mindy in the Seattle airport that went viral!
 I LOVE SANGIN! But it has been a little tough lately as far as missionary work goes. We had an awesome baptism a few weeks ago, but we had put all our time, thoughts, etc. into focusing on Brother J, who is awesome by the way! Yesterday we went to Stake Conference together.  As far as other work, we had to drop some investigators who had no interest, and while we found one investigator, we couldn't get permission to meet at the time he could meet in the morning for a long time, and when we did...well now he is living somewhere else until April studying. So we have no investigators. We are doing some good street proselyting, and door knocking! Missionary work is great--you go around and meet great people, testify to them, express your love for God and the gospel. We meet people at random, and exchange contact information and things...but they never seem to want to meet again. So we are working hard to find new investigators! Today we met a man named Brother K.  He was an investigator last year, and it went pretty well! He is a SUPER nice guy, we will see how things turn out.
Here I am at our service project, where we help kids ride horses. Super fun! And we have found some great potential investigators through it.

This is my testimony in Korean that I wrote in a Book of Mormon that I gave out. People are a little hesitant to take Book of Mormons on the street very often, but when you bear your personal testimony verbally, and then show them that you wrote a note in the front of the book, they are way more willing to receive it we learned! And so we do that a lot. Allie can translate it for you.

I made bibimyun--a delicious noodle food.  Allie can make it for you!
Well, that's all for this week, have a great week! Love you all!

Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment