Sunday, January 21, 2018

Skype! (December 24, 2017)

Hey family! It was so great to Skype with you all!! You all look so good. Merry Christmas! Thank you for your love and interest in my life and the lives of those I am here with!! 
From our Skype

Screenshot from our skype time
Things went well this week! We had a good Christmas meeting yesterday-- Y_, a 21 year old college student we meet with and teach, came to church and really enjoyed the Christmas program-- there was a nativity and some other activities he liked. He is considering baptism right now, and was asking questions to us and other members about it yesterday! He is so fun and cool, and loves basketball.

We also had a good lesson with A_ and his wife D_. They read the pamphlet we gave them, and A_ is reading and enjoying the Book of Mormon. He has no religious background so it is all knew to him. A_ is so pure-- he loves his wife and daughter so.much and you can just feel how good of a person he is every time we are together.

Then we had an awesome Christmas party Saturday night with the S_ family and some other Americans from the military. It was super fun! There was a huge turkey and ham and everything. We did the Nativity and I was the star of the show! Literally I was the new star that appears as a sign of the Savior's birth. I just held it up high and proud, that star. I didn't even need to say anything as I held up that star.

Well I love you all! I don't have much time but try to choose the path of faith every day! Remember that if our heart is on God and Christ, and loving and serving others, we will be where we need to be, do what we need to do! Although, like I said, our faith isn't perfect, God will help our "unbelief".

You are the best family ever!! 

Love Elder Beckett 

No comments:

Post a Comment