Sunday, January 21, 2018

Tough Week! (January 15, 2018)

Well this week was kind of crazy and tough! It started off on Monday with my companion getting surgery, then we stayed together in the hospital until Wednesday... Thursday I went to the mission headquarters on exchange with my trainer, Elder L_ who is awesome! We had a ton of fun together, I will have to send you all some pictures later. We did a nerf gun battle with the youth and invites them to being their friends and do it again this next week... it was really fun!

As for investigators, we weren't able to meet with many this week... the S_ family were too busy, so we heart attacked their door :)  We were able to meet with A_ and his wife which was fun, but it didn't quite go the way we wanted. Their darling little new born baby was having a tough time, so we weren't able to talk much... we ate together, A_ played some cool classic piano music, then talked a little bit about the BOM and invited them to church again. But it is hard for A_ since it is Korean, and he said having someone translate is a little uncomfortable. So that made us a bit sad! But that's ok. He is sincerely reading the Book of Mormon which is awesome! Please pray that as he reads and prays and lives according to the Book that he can know that it's true! 

Anyway sorry we were kind of busy today so that's about all! I sure love you all and hope you had a great week! 
One cool quote I love that I got from Elder Wesley Allen, who quoted President Monson: 
"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved."
Remember what's most important in life! ^^

Also I got all your personal emails, thanks a bunch! Sorry no time to respond... btw next week is transfer week so I may or may not be in 해운대 next week... Yikes! I love this place! But I will happily work hard wherever I go!

Love

Elder Beckett

No comments:

Post a Comment